Use these steps to troubleshoot the TouchPad on HP Notebooks in Windows 10. The TouchPad is a touch-sensitive surface on the ClickPad on some HP notebooks.
Learn more about troubleshooting your TouchPad in Windows 10 on our support site:
For other helpful videos go to or
More support options for your computing device are available at
Steps to troubleshoot your TouchPad in Windows 10:
1. Double tap the upper left corner of the TouchPad to turn it off, then repeat to turn it back on.
2. Reset the notebook.
Turn off and unplug the notebook.
Disconnect any external devices.
Remove the notebook battery.
Press and hold the Power button for 15 seconds to drain the power.
Reinstall the battery and plug in the notebook.
Power on the notebook and reconnect all external devices.
Run Windows Update and HP Support Assistant to update the drivers.
3. This video also includes steps to download drivers from the internet and how to restore the notebook from a previous restore point.
More articles and videos about Windows 10:
Windows 10 Tips and Tricks Playlist
Common Solutions for Windows 10 Support Site:
#HP #HPSupport #HPNotebooks
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere — every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze.
Connect with HP:
Visit HP WEBSITE:
Like HP on FACEBOOK:
Follow HP on TWITTER:
Follow HP on INSTAGRAM:
Follow HP on LINKEDIN:
This video was produced by HP.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Brain Out Lv 185 Phần 9 | Cắt Chiếc Bánh Làm 8 Phần Cần ít Nhất Bao Nhiêu Đường??
- BÍ ẨN: Top Biệt Thự Ma Ám Đáng SỢ Nhất Hành Tinh Đã Bị CAMERA Quay Lại – Bật Mí Bí Mật
- Tuổi Thơ Quậy Phá | Phim Hài Ghiền Mì Gõ
- Sailor Moon Tập 35 – Ký Ức Trở Lại – Quá Khứ Của Usagi Và Mamoru – Phim Thủy Thủ Mặt Trăng
- TypingMaster Pro license id and product key | Install TypingMaster | 100% Working