Learn how to use Excel’s IF Function in your reports.
Check the Excel Essentials Course:
We cover a few examples in this tutorial including:
1. Simple IF function (also with greater than or less than checks).
2. IF Formula together with AND logical test to decide outcome if more than one condition is met.
3. Nested IF formula (an IF inside another IF) to check for multiple criteria.
4. IF formula with OR function (to check if “either” condition is met and then decide the outcome).
5. We also take a look at using formulas (other calculations) inside the IF function and finally:
6. How to use symbols as the result of the IF formula
Your IF formula isn’t working? One of the main mistakes is the “else” argument. That’s the last argument inside the IF function. Make sure you haven’t forgotten to specify what should happen “if” the condition isn’t met. In case you have more than one condition, here’s the place to add the second “if” statement. An IF formula inside another IF formula is called a nested if function.
Download the workbook here:
Links to related videos:
Conditional formatting symbols:
Custom formatting symbols:
If Function with Partial text match:
★ My Online Excel Courses ►
✉ Subscribe & get my TOP 10 Excel formulas e-book for free
EXCEL RESOURCES I Recommend:
Get Office 365:
More resources on my Amazon page:
Let’s connect on social:
Note: This description contains affiliate links, which means at no additional cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you make a purchase using the links. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for your support!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- MeeyLand mách nước cách bảo vệ căn hộ Sunrise City luôn mới
- Brain Out Lv 185 Phần 9 | Cắt Chiếc Bánh Làm 8 Phần Cần ít Nhất Bao Nhiêu Đường??
- BÍ ẨN: Top Biệt Thự Ma Ám Đáng SỢ Nhất Hành Tinh Đã Bị CAMERA Quay Lại – Bật Mí Bí Mật
- Tuổi Thơ Quậy Phá | Phim Hài Ghiền Mì Gõ
- Sailor Moon Tập 35 – Ký Ức Trở Lại – Quá Khứ Của Usagi Và Mamoru – Phim Thủy Thủ Mặt Trăng